OUR SERVICES USE
SADDLE PRESSURE TECH
Our saddle pressure mapping system is comprised of a thin and flexible film upon which 64 sensors have been positioned. The maximum measurement frequency is 200Hz; information can thus be gathered with high precision. The data are wirelessly transmitted, which makes both indoor and outdoor measurements possible. The film is applied on the saddle and the cyclist may position himself on it without changing his riding style. In this manner the pressure distribution on the saddle can be measured static as well as dynamic, i.e. while cycling. Using a color scale, the pressure distribution in the different saddle areas is displayed graphically.
- Measurement of the pressure distribution in different seating and handle bar positions
- Comparison of different saddle types
- Displaying of the results though a colour code or a 3-D pressure chart
- Features to analyze asymmetries and phases of loading
We obtain valuable data related to how your body is interacting with your saddle.
- Mean pressure across the saddle
- Front and rear saddle pressure (pubic bone v’s sit bone)
- Max pressure values and their location on the saddle
- Left and right side pressure comparison
- Center of movement and pelvic tracking pattern
- Gross angle of pelvic hemisphere alignment
FOOT PRESSURE TECH
We dynamically record the planar pressure stain inside the biking shoe. The pictures of the pressure measurement contain information on the stressed points inside the shoe. This may help to choose the fitting of the shoe, the tension of the straps and it is possible to fine-tune the shoe – pedal connection. And finally, one may use these pictures to choose insoles, wedges or even to order customized ones. Each of the measuring soles contains 32 sensors. The data are wirelessly transmitted and saved. This ensures the cyclist’s mobility during the measurement. The maximum measurement frequency is 200Hz; information can thus be gathered with high precision.
- Displaying of the results though a color code or a 3-D pressure chart
- Cue-play and return features for the pressure measurement data
- Individual definition of foot-areas for which maximum values and power curves can be displayed
- Color printed report
We obtain valuable data related to how your feet are loading and unloading during active pedaling.
- Mean Pressure across the foot
- Foot pressure in each zone (by zone)
- Max pressure values and location on foot
- Left and right side pressure and force comparison
- Foot pressure tracking pattern